Templates da Lua

Créditos

Templates da Lua - templates para blogs
Essa página é hospedada no Blogger. A sua não é?

sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2011

"...he promised, stroking my cheek with the lightest of touches. (...) The beeping of the monitor jumped around erratically - now he wasn't the only one who could hear my heart misbehave. 'That's going to be embarrassing' I muttered to myself. He chuckled, and a speculative look came into his eye. 'Hmm, I wonder...'
He leaned in slowly; the beeping noise accelerated wildly before his lips even touched me. But when they did, thought with the most gentle of pressure, the beeping stopped altogether.
He pulled back abruptly, his anxious expression turning to relief as the monitor report the restarting of my heart.
'It seems that I'm going to have to be even more careful with you than usual.'"




.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário